- Update your Wyze app in your mobile app store.
- Force close your Wyze app.
- Sign out of the app and sign back in.
- Disconnect from your WiFi and try changing the light strip settings while you're connected to your phone's mobile data.
- If you’re able to change the settings successfully on mobile data, try rebooting your router.
- You’ll want to contact your internet service provider if rebooting your router does not fix the issue.
- Power cycle your light strip, by turning the light strip off and turning it back on with the remote.
- Try a factory reset and set your Wyze strip back up as a new device. .
- Before performing this step, please send us an app log and take note of the ID it generates for you, just in case you have to send that information to us.
- In the Wyze app, go to the Account tab
- Tap Wyze Support > Submit a log
- Choose the Wyze Light Strip > Connectivity Issues
- Enter the details, and make sure send log files is checked off. Then tap Submit.
- To perform a factory reset, Press and hold the side button on the controller for 7+ seconds until the strip starts pulsing.
If these steps don’t resolve your issue, please take note of your generated app log ID and reach out to Wyze support for further assistance.