Problem: The Wyze Strip is not turning on/off at the times that were set for the timer.
- Make sure your app firmware is up to date.
- Navigate to the Account tab > Tap About
- Your app version will be listed beneath the Wyze Logo.
- Navigate to our Release Notes and Firmware Page to compare your app firmware with the latest firmware available.
- If your app is not up to date, head over to the app store on your phone/tablet device to update the Wyze app.
- Make sure your Wyze Strip Firmware is up to date.
- Navigate to the Account tab. Tap Firmware Update. If you see the option to update your Wyze Strip, go ahead with that step.
- Force close your Wyze app.
- Sign out of the app and sign back in
- Delete the rule/trigger and recreate it.
- Power cycle your Wyze Strip, by unplugging it and plugging it back in after about 30 seconds.
- Perform a factory reset.
- Before performing this step, please send us an app log and take note of the ID it generates for you. Doing the factory reset before sending a log can delete helpful information that could identify what is causing the issue.
- In the Wyze app, tap on the Wyze Strip (pro).
- Tap the settings icon.
- Tap Wyze Support > Submit a log
- Choose the Wyze App & Services > Rules
- To perform a factory reset, Press and hold the side button on the controller for 7+ seconds until the strip starts pulsing.