The steps below apply to Wyze Sense Keypad, not Wyze Lock Keypad.
Note: Wyze Sense Keypad requires 3 AA batteries.
To replace the batteries:
- If your keypad is mounted, grasp the keypad and push upwards to remove it.
- Turn the keypad around so the back is facing you.
- Slide the back cover of the keypad down to remove it.
- Remove the old batteries.
- Insert new batteries. Wyze Sense Keypad requires 3 AA batteries.
- Make sure the positive ( + ) and negative ( - ) sides are correct.
- Check that the Home button on the front of the keypad lights up.
- If no lights turn on, return to step 5.
- Replace the battery cover and re-mount the keypad.