- Make sure you are following the steps in the setup guide, here.
- Make sure your Wyze app firmware is up to date.
- Navigate to the Account tab > tap About.
- The app version will be listed beneath the Wyze Logo.
- You can compare your app version to the most up-to-date version listed on our Release Notes and Firmware Page.
- If your sense hub is offline, please refer to troubleshooting steps here.
- Wyze products are not compatible on 5GHz WiFi networks.
- To perform a factory reset press and hold the button on the side of the sensor for 10 seconds.
Note: For the leak sensor probe, you can also try unplugging it for about 30 seconds and then plug it back in.