When installing Wyze Switch, the LED status light does not light up. The switch isn't receiving power.
- At the breaker, turn off power to the switch.
- Ensure all wiring is connected as instructed.
- Gently tug on each connection to make sure they are secured firmly with the terminal screws or wire nuts.
- Try to reverse the load and line wires.
- At the breaker, turn on power to the switch to test if this change helped.
- If it still doesn't work, turn off power to the switch again.
- Reinstall your old switch to check if it works properly. Turn on power to the switch, then test it.
- If it works fine, your Wyze Switch may be defective and require a replacement.
- If it does not work as expected, something may be wrong with your wiring. Please consult a licensed electrician for further troubleshooting.