When viewing the live stream, the video is slow, choppy, and/or distorted.
- Toggle your camera's resolution.
- All Wyze Cam devices have a quality setting on the top left of the live stream.
- Tap to choose between HD, SD, and 360p. If you're on HD, try a lower setting as they both consume less bandwidth.
- If you have multiple cameras, test the connection.
- Unplug every Wyze Cam except the one that's running slow. If you see an improvement, plug in the other cameras one-by-one.
- Check each camera's live stream after you add one to see when it/they start to slow down.
- Move your camera closer to the router to see if this improves the connection quality.
- If other cameras are having the same issue, try rebooting your router.
Fix Wifi Issues with our Self-Service app
Diagnose and troubleshoot Wifi using our self service app, RouteThis Helps. To find out more about the app and fix problems problems with network connectivity, setup, and video quality, please click here.