Only if your WiFi network changes.
If you unplug your camera then plug it in again in the same WiFi environment your camera will automatically reconnect to the WiFi network. You do not need to re-enter the WiFi information or set your camera again, but it may take a few minutes for your camera to reconnect.
If your camera doesn't automatically connect to the WiFi network, you can follow the same steps you used to set up your camera to add it back to the Wyze app.
- Open up the Wyze app and tap the + plus sign icon in the top left.
- Tap Add Device > Cameras.
- Select the device you want to add.
- Follow the steps in the app to set up the camera again.
- If you are having trouble with the setup process view our Setup Guide.
Note: As long as you add the camera to the app logged into the same Wyze account as it was before, you will still be able to view and access the same event videos stored on the Cloud.