Your Wyze Cam Pan's live stream audio is robotic, muffled, or isn't sounding the way you expect it to.
- Make sure you're not too close to the camera.
- If your phone or tablet communicating to the camera is too close, it might be in range to pick up the audio from the camera. This can create a feedback loop that will continue until the audio is disrupted.
- Go to another room to test if audio quality improves.
- Temporarily move the camera closer to your router.
- If audio improves then it is likely a connectivity issue.