Your Wyze Cam Pan's live stream audio is robotic, muffled, or isn't sounding the way you expect it to.
- Make sure you're not too close to the camera.
- If your phone or tablet communicating to the camera is too close, it might be in range to pick up the audio from the camera. This can create a feedback loop that will continue until the audio is disrupted.
- Go to another room to test if audio quality improves.
- Temporarily move the camera closer to your router.
- If audio improves then it is likely a connectivity issue.
Fix Wifi Issues with our Self-Service app
Diagnose and troubleshoot Wifi using our self service app, RouteThis Helps. To find out more about the app and fix problems problems with network connectivity, setup, and video quality, please click here.