Wyze Scale S isn't pairing during setup. Searching for your scale fails.
Check your Bluetooth connection.
Wyze Scale uses a Bluetooth connection only, not Wi-Fi. If you're having connection issues, follow these steps:
- Check if the scale has been connected to another device.
- Step on the scale to light up the screen and check if there is a Bluetooth® symbol.
- Confirm that your Wyze app is up to date.
- Go to the Account tab > tap About.
- The app version will be listed beneath the Wyze logo.
- You can compare your app version to the most up-to-date version listed on our Release Notes and Firmware page.
- Check if location permissions for the Wyze app are enabled.
- Confirm the phone/tablet's Bluetooth® is turned on.
- Toggle Bluetooth® off/on.
- Power cycle the scale by removing and reinserting the batteries.
- Factory reset the scale.
- On the back of the scale, press and hold the UNIT/RESET button for 3 seconds.
- Once you see CLR on the screen, the factory reset was successful.