Your Wyze Scale S measurements are incorrect; your weight measurement is not as expected.
- Check if you're in Athlete Mode.
- Athlete mode should only be enabled for users with 3-5% body fat.
- In the Wyze app, tap on your Wyze Scale S then Settings > Users > (your Nickname). Turn Athlete mode Off if needed.
- Replace the batteries.
- Make sure you're using Alkaline batteries in the scale as lithium-ion and rechargeable batteries can skew the scale's functionality.
- Clean the scale's surface.
- Wipe off the Wyze Scale surface with a damp cloth, then try again.