Your Wyze Switch is offline; you are unable to control the switch from the app.
- Confirm your Wyze app firmware is up to date.
- Navigate to the Account tab > tap About
- Your current app version will be listed under the Wyze logo.
- Please compare your current installed version to the most up to date version on our Release Notes & Firmware page.
- If your Wyze app is not updated to the latest firmware, head over to your app store, search for the Wyze app and tap Update.
- Make sure your switch firmware is up to date as well.
- Navigate to the Account tab > tap Firmware Update.
- On this page, locate your Wyze Switch. If you have the option to update the switch firmware, please proceed with the update.
- Confirm Bluetooth is enabled on your mobile device.
- Power cycle the switch.
- To power cycle, turn the breaker off for 30 seconds, then turn it back on.
- Reboot your WiFi router.