Wyze Switch does not turn your lights On/Off as expected when Vacation Mode is enabled.
- Make sure your Wyze app is up-to-date.
- In the Wyze app, navigate to the Account tab > Tap About.
- Your current app version will be listed under the Wyze logo.
- Please compare your current installed version to the most up to date version on our Release Notes & Firmware page.
- If your Wyze app is not updated to the latest firmware, head over to your app store, search for the Wyze app, and tap Update.
- Make sure your Wyze Switch firmware is up-to-date.
- In the Wyze app, navigate to the Account tab > tap Firmware Update.
- On this page, locate your Wyze Switch. If you have the option to update the switch firmware, please proceed with the update.
- Disable and re-enable Vacation Mode.
- Vacation mode is found in Wyze Switch Settings.
- Power cycle the switch by flipping the breaker for the switch off for 30 seconds, then flipping it back on.
- Reboot your WiFi router.