Your Wyze Switch is not adhering to the timer you set.
- Make sure your Wyze app is up-to-date.
- In the Wyze app, navigate to the Account tab > tap About.
- Your current app version will be listed under the Wyze logo.
- Please compare your current installed version to the most up to date version on our Release Notes & Firmware page.
- If your Wyze app is not updated to the latest firmware, head over to your app store, search for the Wyze app, and tap Update.
- Make sure your Wyze Switch firmware is up to date.
- In the Wyze app, navigate to the Account tab > tap Firmware Update.
- On this page, locate your Wyze Switch. If you have the option to update the switch firmware, please proceed with the update.
- Delete the timer rule and recreate it.
- Power cycle your Wyze Switch by flipping the breaker for the switch OFF for 30 seconds, then flipping it back ON.
- Reboot your WiFi router.