Your Wyze Switch has no power. The LED status light on the front of the switch is not lit, you cannot control the switch from the app, it is offline and doesn't work as expected.
- Confirm the circuit breaker for your Wyze Switch has been turned ON.
- Important: Only flip the circuit breaker to ON after wiring installation is complete, to avoid possible shock or electrocution.
- Please turn the circuit breaker ON if it isn’t already.
- During installation, you should have labeled the load and line wires with the provided wire labels.
- Make sure each wire is going into the terminal with the corresponding label.
- At the circuit breaker, turn OFF power to the switch.
- Unmount the wall plate, then the switch, from the wall.
- Make sure all wires are fully inserted into their respective terminals and secure them again by tightening the terminal screws. Gently tug the wires to make sure the connections are secure.
- Check the "Load" and "Line" wires.
- Re-mount the switch and wall plate.
- At the circuit breaker, turn on power to your Wyze Switch.
- Check if the status light is blinking. If it is, you’re all set. If not, continue below.
- Reverse your load and line wires.
- Connect the wire labeled "Line" to the Load terminal, then connect the wire labeled "Load" to the "Line" terminal.
- At the circuit breaker, turn ON power to your Wyze Switch and check if the status light is blinking. If it is working, great! Re-mount the switch and wall plate. If not, continue below.
- If the old switch works, but your Wyze Switch does not, please reach out to our customer support team for further assistance.
- If your old switch does not work, we suggest reaching out to a licensed electrician for further assistance.