The battery percentage in the Wyze app appears to be incorrect. Example, it has new batteries but the app shows the battery level at 50%.
- Make sure your Wyze app is up to date.
- In the Wyze app, tap on the Account tab > tap About.
- The app version will be listed under the Wyze logo.
- Compare your app version to the most up to date version, here on our Release Notes and Firmware page.
- If your Wyze app version is not updated to the latest version, please go to your device’s app store, search for the Wyze app, and proceed with updating the app.
- Make sure your Wyze Scale S firmware is up to date.
- In the app, tap Account > Firmware Update.
- If the scale shows that it needs an update, please update the firmware.
- Force close the Wyze app.
- Power cycle your Wyze Scale S by removing and reinstalling the battery.
- Replace the batteries.
- Wyze Scale S uses AAA batteries.