When using Wyze Web View, loading the live stream takes a really long time - more than a few seconds.
The loading speed depends on the bandwidth of the internet at your home. The more bandwidth you have, the faster it will load.
- Make sure you are using a compatible browser. Wyze Web View is compatible with Chrome, Safari, and Edge.
- Verify that your camera’s firmware is up to date.
- You can check this by going to the Account tab > Firmware Update.
- If there is an update available for the camera, please move forward with updating it.
- Power cycle the camera by unplugging it from its power source for 5 seconds and then plugging it back in.
- Try using an incognito window.
- Try using a different web browser.
- Clear the cache on your web browser.
- If it was working before, refresh the page or try again after about an hour.