Wyze devices can be integrated with Amazon Alexa to help you control your devices. The Wyze skill is compatible with all Echo speaker devices, and devices with Alexa Built-in, including Wyze Headphones and Wyze Band.
Quick tip: In the Wyze app, tap on your Wyze Robot Vacuum > Settings > Alexa Support > How to add Alexa Skill.
To set up Alexa on Wyze Robot Vacuum:
If you haven't already, install the Amazon Alexa app and add the Wyze skill.
- Install the Amazon Alexa app from your smartphone's app store.
- Log into your Amazon Alexa account.
- Add the Wyze skill in the Amazon Alexa app by tapping More > Skills & Games > Search. (magnifying glass), then search for Wyze. Tap Enable to Use.
- Sign in to your Wyze app, then accept the link from Alexa.
- When Your Wyze account has been successfully linked shows, tap Close.
- Back in the Amazon Alexa app, tap Launch. Alexa and Wyze are now set up and linked!
Once set up, add your new Wyze device to Alexa or ask Alexa to "Discover my devices."
- In the Amazon Alexa app, tap More > Add a Device.
- In the search menu, type Wyze Vacuum Cleaner.
- Tap Discover Devices.
- Once it's been discovered, it will display under your devices in the Amazon Alexa app.
If you receive a "No new devices found" error, your device might have already been found by Alexa.
- Make sure your Wyze Robot Vacuum is turned on, then try saying "Alexa, ask Wyze vacuum what he's doing." If it responds with its status, then you're all set.
- If your device has been set up with Alexa, but isn't responding, check out the article: Wyze Robot Vacuum is not working with Alexa.