Skip to main content
How do I turn on automatic updates for my outdoor plug?
To enable automatic updates:
- In the Wyze app, tap on your Wyze Plug Outdoor.
- Tap on the Settings gear > Device Info > Firmware Version.
- Tap Automatic Update.
- Tap the toggle next to Automatic Upgrade, then Enable.
- By default, updates will happen automatically whenever an update is available. Your outdoor plug may lose power momentarily during updates.
- Tap Custom to set a specific time that automatic updates can occur.
- Ex. Set a Start Time of 11:00 PM / End Time of 11:30 PM for updates to only happen after 11 PM every night.
Have more questions? Submit a request