The keypad does not light up or beep when pressed, and the fingerprint reader doesn't unlock the lock.
- In the Wyze app, check that the light and sound options are enabled in Wyze Gun Safe’s Settings.
- Use the backup key to unlock the gun safe.
- The keyhole is located on the left side of the gun safe, underneath the hidden cover. Insert the key and turn counter-clockwise to unlock the gun safe.
- Press the battery case’s eject button to remove the battery case.
- It helps to press on the lower half of the button.
- Remove the batteries from the battery case.
- Wait about 5 seconds and reinsert the batteries into the case then place the case back into the slot.
- Press on the keypad to make sure the gun safe is receiving power. The buttons should light up and a beep should sound.
- If not, power cycle the Wyze Gun Safe by removing and reinserting the batteries and trying again.
- If still not lighting up or beeping, replace the batteries with new ones. Wyze Gun Safe uses 4 AA alkaline batteries.