Wyze Gun Safe is connected in the Wyze app but the firmware update fails.
Make sure your Wyze app is updated.
- To upgrade your Wyze app, navigate to the Account tab > tap About. The app version will be listed beneath the Wyze Logo. You can compare your app version to the most up-to-date version listed on our Release Notes and Firmware Page.
- Allow Location Permissions. You can enable this in your phone/tablet’s settings.
Toggle BluetoothⓇ on in your phone/tablet’s settings.
- The app should be connected to Bluetooth before attempting to update. Check that it is connected.
- Make sure the phone/tablet is near the gun safe while updating.
- Power cycle Wyze Gun Safe by removing the batteries for 5 seconds and then reinserting the batteries.
Factory reset Wyze Gun Safe.
- To factory reset, open the Wyze Gun Safe, press the pairing button for about 3 seconds until you hear a beep, and attempt setup again.