App Lock acts as an extra measure to ensure only authorized users are accessing your Wyze Gun Safe. It is a required step in order to use the device.
- App Lock allows you to set up a pin code (4-8 digits) to limit Wyze app connection to the gun safe.
- This code will need entered any time you attempt to access the Wyze Gun Safe in the Wyze app.
- The App Lock code is only stored locally on this device. If you change your device login, you will need to reset the App Lock code.
- If the owner of the safe forgets the App Lock code, they will need to set up the Wyze Gun Safe like new on the same Wyze account.
- If a shared user forgets the App Lock code, they will need to remove the gun safe from their account and ask the owner of the gun safe to re-share the device with them.