Your Wyze Air Purifier does not complete its firmware update.
- Confirm your Wyze app is up to date.
- Go to the Account tab > tap About.
- The app version will be listed beneath the Wyze logo.
- You can compare your app version to the most up-to-date version listed on our Release Notes and Firmware Page.
- Force close your Wyze app.
- Make sure the Wi-Fi icon shows on the air purifier’s display.
- Check that your Wyze Air Purifier has a strong Wi-Fi signal.
- You can check this by going to Wyze Air Purifier in your Wyze app > Settings > Device Info.
- The signal strength should be at 3 bars.
- Reboot your Wi-Fi router.
- Move your air purifier closer to the router and try again.
- Factory reset your air purifier.
- Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds.
- Perform a Wi-Fi reset.
- Press and hold the Auto Mode and Fan Speed button until the Wi-Fi icon starts to flash.
- Set up the air purifier as new.