Your Wyze Air Purifier has been set up in the app already, but is not currently connecting to your Wyze app.
- Confirm your Wyze app is up to date.
- Go to the Account tab > tap About.
- The app version will be listed beneath the Wyze Logo.
- You can compare your app version to the most up-to-date version listed on our Release Notes and Firmware Page.
- Check that your Wyze Air Purifier’s firmware is up to date.
- You can check this by going to the Account tab > Firmware update.
- If there is an update available for the air purifier, please move forward with updating it.
- Check the signal strength by going to the air purifier’s Device Page > Settings > Device Info > Signal Strength. If 2 bars or less, try moving your air purifier closer to the router for the duration of the setup process then try again.
- Factory reset the air purifier.
- Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds.
- Perform a Wi-Fi reset.
Press and hold the Auto Mode and Fan Speed button until the Wi-Fi icon starts to flash.
Set up the air purifier as new.