Instead of the AQI on your Wyze Air Purifier's display screen, it's stuck on an “E2” error message.
- Confirm your Wyze app is up to date.
- Go to the Account tab > tap About.
- The app version will be listed beneath the Wyze logo.
- You can compare your app version to the most up-to-date version listed on our Release Notes and Firmware Page.
- Check your Wyze Air Purifier’s firmware is up to date.
- You can check this by going to the Account tab > Firmware update.
- If there is an update available for the air purifier, please move forward with updating it.
- The “E2” error message usually refers to the air purifier’s fan being blocked. Try removing the filter, checking that nothing is blocking the fan, and reinserting the filter.
Factory reset the air purifier.
Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds.
Perform a Wi-Fi reset.
Press and hold the Auto Mode and Fan Speed button until the Wi-Fi icon starts to flash.
Set up the air purifier as new.