The location in the Wyze app for the Wyze Air Purifier does not show the correct location.
- Confirm your Wyze app is up to date.
- Go to the Account tab > tap About.
- The app version will be listed beneath the Wyze logo.
- You can compare your app version to the most up-to-date version listed on our Release Notes and Firmware Page.
- Check your Wyze Air Purifier’s firmware is up to date.
- You can check this by going to the Account tab > Firmware update.
- If there is an update available for the air purifier, please move forward with updating it.
- Check that your device has location permissions enabled for the Wyze app.
- You can check this in your device’s settings.
- Make sure that your location is entered correctly.
- Navigate to the Wyze Air Purifier’s Device Page > Settings > Location. You can either use the drop pin or manually enter your location’s address.
- Force close your Wyze app and restart.