The outdoor air quality info or pollen info does not show in the Wyze app for Wyze Air Purifier.
Outdoor air quality data comes from a third-party provider (BreezoMeter) and it's possible that their service may at times be interrupted. We recommend checking back within a few hours. If you’re still not seeing outdoor air quality data, try the following troubleshooting steps.
- Confirm your Wyze app is up to date.
- Go to the Account tab > tap About.
- The app version will be listed beneath the Wyze logo.
- You can compare your app version to the most up-to-date version listed on our Release Notes and Firmware Page.
- Check your Wyze Air Purifier’s firmware is up to date.
- You can check this by going to the Account tab > Firmware update.
- If there is an update available for the air purifier, please move forward with updating it.
- Make sure that location permissions are turned on and that your device has location permissions enabled for the Wyze app.
- You can check your device’s location permissions in your device’s settings.
- Check that your location is entered correctly.
- Navigate to the Wyze Air Purifier’s Device Page > Settings > Location. You can either use the drop pin or manually enter your location’s address.
- Force close the Wyze app and restart it.