Wyze devices can be paired with voice assistants such as Alexa. Once set up, you can use your voice to command Alexa to control your Wyze Air Purifier.
To pair your Wyze Air Purifier to Alexa:
- In the Wyze app, tap on Account > Smart Integrations.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to link your Wyze account to Alexa.
- Open the Amazon Alexa app and tap Discover Devices.
Voice commands for Alexa:
- "Alexa, turn on/off my (air purifier name)"
- "Alexa, set (air purifier name) to Auto/Sleep Mode"
- "Alexa, set (air purifier name) to Low / Medium / Max / Turbo"*
* Note: Do not include the word "Speed" in your command as it is not recognized as part of the command. Also, "increase/decrease speed" is not an available command yet.