When you make a change to Wyze Lock Bolt's settings in the Wyze app, it doesn't save. The setting changes don't remain saved.
- Make sure you are within Bluetooth connection range (16 feet or less) and that you are allowing a few seconds for the Wyze Lock Bolt to connect to your phone.
- You can confirm this is connected by going to the Wyze Lock Bolt’s device page or the Wyze Lock Bolt's settings. It should say “Connected” on the main page, and all text on the Settings page should be in black. If there is gray text, your Wyze Lock Bolt has not finished connecting to Bluetooth.
- Check that your Wyze app is up to date.
- Go to the Account tab > tap About.
- The app version will be listed beneath the Wyze logo.
- You can compare your app version to the most up-to-date version listed on our Release Notes and Firmware Page.
- Check that your Wyze Lock Bolt’s firmware is up to date.
- You can check this by going to the Account tab > Firmware update.
- If there is an update available for the lock, please move forward with updating it.
- Confirm that a shared user is not changing the Wyze Lock Bolt settings at the same time.
- Check the battery life to ensure the battery is not low. You can check this by going to the Wyze Lock Bolt’s device page > Settings > Device Info.
- Power cycle your Wyze Lock Bolt.
- Take off the battery cover, then take out one battery and put it back in. Wait a few seconds until you hear a beep to indicate it is powered on again.
- Warning: If you press the pairing button and take out the battery during the pairing period, the lock will delete everything stored in the device (including all the users and settings). Don’t try pairing and power cycling at the same time. Wait for re-pairing to finish first.
- Factory reset the Wyze Lock Bolt and set it up again.
- Enter the Bluetooth connection range (16 feet or less) and enter the Wyze app.
- Go to Wyze Lock Bolt’s Device Page > Settings > Delete device.
- Wait to hear the beeps to confirm the lock bolt has been deleted.
- Set up the Wyze Lock Bolt like new.