- Make sure you are within Bluetooth connection range (16 feet or less).
- Wait a few seconds for Wyze Lock Bolt to connect to your phone before making any changes.
- Make sure your firmware and app are up to date.
- Check that a shared user isn’t modifying your Wyze Lock Bolt at the same time.
- Check the battery life as well (in Settings > Device Info).
- Make sure you are extending the latch all the way. If your door frame recession or dust box area is not permitting the lock to fully extend, please check the article on common door jam solutions.
Have more questions? Submit a request