After initial setup, your Wyze Lock Bolt does not connect to Bluetooth.
- Make sure that your Wyze app is up to date.
- Go to the Account tab > tap About.
- The app version will be listed beneath the Wyze logo.
- You can compare your app version to the most up-to-date version listed on our Release Notes and Firmware Page.
- Check that your Wyze Lock Bolt’s firmware is up to date.
- You can check this by going to the Account tab > Firmware update.
- If there is an update available for the lock bolt, please move forward with updating it.
- Make sure you are pressing and holding the correct pairing button under the batteries (press the round dent with “P” on it).
- After holding for 3 seconds, you should hear 3 beeps and the keypad should flash white.
- Check that Bluetooth is enabled for this device on your phone, and check you are within Bluetooth range for connection (approximately 16 feet).
- Make sure that you are connected to data or Wi-Fi if you want to access the Wyze app.
- Power cycle your Wyze Lock Bolt.
- Take off the battery cover, then take out one battery and put it back in. Wait a few seconds until you hear a beep to indicate it is powered on again.
- Warning: If you press the pairing button, and during the pairing period you take out the battery, the lock will delete everything stored in the device (including all the users and settings). Don’t try pairing and power cycling at the same time. Wait for re-pairing to finish first.
- Insert a fresh set of AA batteries.
- Sign out of your Wyze app, force close your Wyze app, then sign back in.
- Unscrew the interior assembly and check that the cable is connected properly. The red mark should be facing up, and a solid insertion should be able to withstand a light tug.
- Factory reset the Wyze Lock Bolt and set it up again.
- Enter the Bluetooth connection range (16 feet or less) and enter the Wyze app.
- Go to Wyze Lock Bolt’s device page > Settings > Delete device.
- Wait to hear the beeps to confirm the lock has been deleted.
- Set up the Wyze Lock Bolt like new.