My Wyze Garage Door Controller has no power; it doesn't turn on.
- Make sure the camera being used the one that came with your Wyze Garage Door Controller Bundle.
- The attached cable is round and is designed to prevent signal interference.
- Make sure you’re using the power adapter, power cord, and splitter cable that came with the Wyze Garage Door Controller Bundle.
- Note: The power adapter included with the bundle is rated 5V 2A. The power adapter with the original Wyze Cam v3 is rated 5V 1A which is not recommended. You can check the power rating on the label of the adapter or cable.
- Ensure the USB splitter cable is correctly connected to Wyze Cam v3 and Wyze Garage Door Controller.
- The male micro USB should be inserted into Wyze Cam v3.
- The female micro USB should be connected to the power cord.
- If the camera still does not power on, try another USB cable or 5V 2A adapter to see if the cable or adapter is defective.
- Make sure the LED light on the controller flashes once (only once) after powering on.