There is signal interference with my existing garage door opener remote(s).
- Make sure your Wyze Cam v3 is the one that came with your Wyze Garage Door Controller Bundle.
- The attached cable is round and is designed to prevent signal interference.
- Note: We do not recommend using a Wyze Cam v3 with the flat-shaped USB cable. However, if that camera is in use, ensure it is mounted at least 3 feet away from the garage door opener to avoid signal interference.
- Make sure you’re using the power adapter, power cord, and splitter cable that came with Wyze Garage Door Controller Bundle.
- Note: The power adapter included with the bundle is rated 5V 2A. The power adapter with the original Wyze Cam v3 is rated 5V 1A which is not recommended. You can check the power rating on the label of the adapter or cable.