Wyze Thermostat is set up, but my Wyze Room Sensor will not connect during setup.
- Confirm that your Wyze Thermostat is online in the Wyze app.
- Check that your Wyze app is up to date.
- Go to the Account tab and tap About.
- The app version will be listed beneath the Wyze logo.
- You can compare your app version to the most up-to-date version listed on our Release Notes & Firmware page.
- Make sure the firmware for your Wyze Thermostat is up to date.
- You can check this by going to the Account tab > Firmware Update.
- If there is an update available for your thermostat, please move forward with the update.
- Check if your Wyze Thermostat has reached the 6-sensor limit.
- You can have up to 6 Wyze Room Sensors at a time.
- Make sure that the BluetoothⓇ icon is flashing on your Wyze Room Sensor’s display.
- If the BluetoothⓇ icon is not flashing, press the button on the top of the sensor to activate this.
- Factory reset your Wyze Room Sensor.
- Press and hold the button on the top of the sensor for about 5 seconds until the sensor’s display shows  and then release the button to return to the room temperature and humidity display.
- Set up your Wyze Room Sensor as new.