The settings for your Wyze Room Sensor are not saving in the Wyze app. You are unable to adjust the threshold temperature in the Wyze app.
- Confirm that Wyze Thermostat is online and the Wyze Room Sensor is connected.
- Check that your Wyze app is up to date.
- Go to the Account tab and tap About.
- The app version will be listed beneath the Wyze logo.
- You can compare your app version to the most up-to-date version listed on our Release Notes & Firmware page.
- Confirm the firmware for both your Wyze Thermostat and Wyze Room Sensor are up to date.
- Check this by going to the Account tab > Firmware Update.
- If there is an update available for your thermostat, please move forward with the update.
- Make sure your Wyze Room Sensor is connected. The BluetoothⓇ icon should be displayed on the sensor’s display screen.
- Log out of the Wyze app and then force close it. Wait 10 seconds, then reopen the app and log back in.
- Power cycle your Wyze Room Sensor by removing and reinserting the sensor’s batteries.
- Refresh the status of your sensors by swiping down on the page with the list of Wyze Room Sensors in the Wyze app.
- Factory reset your Wyze Room Sensor.
- Press and hold the button on the top of the sensor for about 5 seconds until the sensor’s display shows  and then release the button to return to the room temperature and humidity display.
- Set up your Wyze Room Sensor as new.