You signed up for Cam Protect, but your camera does not detect a person.
After subscribing to Cam Plus, you must enable Cam Protect on the camera you want it active on. You may have missed this step after signing up, or only assigned Cam Protect to one camera (so event videos are short or missing on your other cameras).
- Make sure the Cam Protect subscription is active and assigned to a camera.
- In the Wyze app, go to Account > Services > Cam Protect. Make sure your camera is shown.
- Make sure the Event recording settings are set correctly.
- In the Wyze app, tap on your camera to open the livestream. Then tap Settings > Event Recording. Make sure Motion Detection and Person Detection are turned on.
- Make sure your camera firmware is up to date.
- In the Wyze app, go to Account > Firmware Upgrade and find your device in the list.
- Unassign Cam Protect from the device, then reassign it.
- Go to Account > Cam Protect > Tap on the device name > Unassign. Then assign it again.
- Restart your camera.
- In the Wyze app, enter the camera's livestream, tap Settings and restart the camera.
- Clear the app cache.
- Go to Account> App Settings > Cache Files> Clear.