You have an active Cam Protect subscription, but Friendly Faces is not working. Friendly Faces are not being detected, or aren't displaying in the Friendly Faces section of the Account tab.
- Ensure that your camera is assigned a Cam Protect license.
- Go to Account > Services > Cam Protect. Your camera must be in this list.
- Make sure the camera has Friendly Faces turned on.
- In the Wyze app, tap on your camera, then Settings > Event Recording > Smart Detection > Friendly Faces. This setting should be toggled on.
- Making sure it's clearly visible, place the face in the frame.
- Faces should populate under Friendly Faces in 15 minutes.
- If the above does not work, power cycle your camera.
How do I remove faces from Friendly Faces?
- In the Wyze app, tap on your camera, then Settings > Event Recording > Smart Detection > Friendly Faces.
- Tap on an untagged image, then Edit > Select > Remove Faces.
- You can also remove a specific person's image using the same steps.