If you have Cam Plus, just sign in!
Wyze Web View provides Cam Plus subscribers with a convenient way to view their camera's Live stream from a web browser. As long as you have a compatible Wyze Cam and an active subscription to Cam Plus or Cam Plus Pro, you'll be able to access Wyze Web View.
To access Wyze Web View:
- In a supported web browser, go to https://view.wyze.com/live.
- Chrome, Safari, and Microsoft Edge are supported.
- Sign in to your Wyze account.
- Your Wyze login info should match your Wyze Services account.
- If prompted, allow access to your microphone.
- Once the page loads, you're all set!
- If your device doesn't support Wyze Web View, or you don't have Cam Plus, there'll be an alert (!) message letting you know.
To view your Live stream(s) with Wyze Web View:
- From the last step above, tap the play button on any stream displayed.
- If there aren't any play buttons, then none of your devices support Wyze Web View. Or, you aren't on a supported device and browser version.
- If none of your devices are compatible, swap to a Wyze Cam v2, v3, or Wyze Cam Pan v1. Make sure you have an active Cam Plus or Cam Plus Pro subscription and try again.
- If your browser isn't compatible, switch to the latest version of Chrome, Safari, or Microsoft Edge. Firefox is not currently supported.
To view your Events with Wyze Web View:
- Sign in to your Wyze account at https://view.wyze.com/live.
- Click the Events tab.
- Use the filters to narrow down which events you want to view.