The fan speed for your Wyze Air Purifier does not change fan speed even though the Air Quality Index (AQI) indicates a fan speed change.
- Confirm that your Wyze app is up to date.
- In your Wyze app, navigate to the Account tab > tap About.
- Your current app version will be listed beneath the Wyze logo.
- Compare your app version to the latest app version listed here on our Release Notes & Firmware page.
- If you find that your Wyze app is out of date, please head over to your device’s app store, and update the Wyze app.
- Check that your Wyze Air Purifier’s firmware is up to date.
- You can check this by going to the Account tab > Firmware Update.
- If there is an update available for the air purifier, please move forward with updating it.
- Cycle through the different fan speeds (Min, Mid, Max, and Turbo) by tapping the fan speed button on the air purifier or through the Wyze app to confirm the fan speed changes.
- Note: The Min and Mid speeds may be difficult to audibly detect a change when adjusting the fan speed.
- Power cycle your Wyze Air Purifier by unplugging the air purifier from its power source and plugging it back in.
- Factory reset your Wyze Air Purifier by pressing and holding the power button for 10 seconds.
- Perform a Wi-Fi reset.
- Press and hold the Auto Mode and Fan Speed button until the Wi-Fi icon starts to flash.
- Set up the air purifier as new.