When closing your garage door through the Wyze app, it automatically opens back up immediately or vice versa.
- Confirm your garage door opener is compatible with the Wyze Garage Door Controller using our online compatibility checker.
- Confirm the Wyze app is up to date.
- Go to the Account tab and tap About.
- The app version will be listed beneath the Wyze logo.
- You can compare your app version to the most up-to-date version listed on our Release Notes & Firmware page.
- Check that the firmware is up to date for both Wyze Cam v3 and Wyze Garage Door Controller.
- You can check this by going to the Account tab > Firmware update.
- If there is an update available for your camera and/or garage door controller, please move forward with the update.
- Adjust the trigger duration for your Wyze Garage Door Controller.
- Navigate to your Wyze Cam v3 that is connected to your Wyze Garage Door Controller in the Wyze app.
- Tap Settings > Accessories > Garage Door Controller.
- Tap Trigger Duration.
- Select a different trigger duration setting and try opening or closing the garage door again by pressing the button for Wyze Garage Door Controller in the Wyze app.
- If your garage door is still not opening or closing properly, try repeating the above step with a different trigger duration selected.