Your satellite (not connected to your modem) Wyze Mesh Router has suddenly lost Internet.
- Check if the LED on the top of the router is orange. If it is, please power cycle the router.
- Unplug the router from power, then plug it back into power.
- Check if the power adapter of the satellite router is fully plugged in to power.
- Double-check where the mesh router is placed.
- Make sure the router is placed in an open area, centrally placed in your home. It should be on a flat surface or table top (not on the floor or between furnitures) and away from large electronic devices (TV, speakers).