Your wireless devices suddenly lose connection to the Internet while connected to the mesh router.
- Make sure the driver of your client devices is up to date.
- Check if your device is currently being blocked in the Wyze app.
- In the Wyze app, tap on the root mesh router.
- Tap on your device in the list.
- Scroll to check if Wi-Fi access is blocked.
- Double-check where the mesh router is placed.
- Make sure the router is placed in an open area, centrally placed in your home. It should be on a flat surface or table top (not on the floor or between furnitures) and away from large electronic devices (TV, speakers).
- Reboot your wireless device.
- If you still have issues, reach out to Wyze Support for more help.