While setting up the camera, there is no voice prompt after pressing the SETUP button on the camera.
- Check if your camera is plugged directly into a wall outlet for power.
- Wyze Cam v3 Pro should not be daisy-chained, and must be connected to the wall for power during setup.
- Fully press and hold the SETUP button on the bottom of the camera.
- This shouldn't take longer than 10 seconds, but you have to be sure to press it firmly until it says "ready to connect."
- If the status light is solid red:
- Remove any microSD card inserted in the camera.
- Be sure you're using the USB cable and power adapter included with the camera..
- Try another USB cable and power adapter (only the adapter included with Wyze Cam v3 Pro).
- Power cycle the camera by unplugging it from its power source for 5 seconds and then plugging it back in.
- If there isn't power at all, try a different outlet.
- Try setting up the camera again from the beginning.