You've plugged your Wyze Cam v3 Pro into power, but it doesn't have power. The status light does not light up.
- Make sure that you're using the USB cable and power adapter that came with your Wyze Cam v3 Pro.
- This power adapter is is not the same as those used with other Wyze Cam devices, including the original Wyze Cam v3.
- Double-check that the USB cable is plugged correctly and firmly into the camera.
- The male micro-USB side should be inserted into the camera and the male full-sized USB side should be inserted into the adapter.
- Wyze Cam v3 Pro’s micro USB slot is on the back of the camera.
- Try plugging the camera into a different power outlet.
- Press and hold the setup button to see if it says “ready to connect."
- If the sound works, then the camera is receiving power, but the status light may not be on.
- If the camera still does not power on, try another USB cable and/or power adapter from another Wyze Cam v3 Pro.
- If the power works with a different cable or adapter, you may need to reach out to support for a replacement.
- You must use the same power adapter included with Wyze Cam v3 Pro, which is different than the adapter included with other Wyze Cams.