The Live stream may show 1/3, 2/3 or 3/3, but never completely connects. It may display Error Code 90 or another error instead.
- Check that your Wyze app and firmware are up to date.
- Power cycle the camera by unplugging it from its power source for 5 seconds and then plugging it back in.
Send a log from the Wyze app.
- Note the Log ID.
- Factory reset the camera and set it up as a new device. (Only do this after sending a log first!)
- Remove any microSD card inserted in the camera.
- With the camera plugged into power, press and hold the SETUP button on the bottom of the camera for 10 seconds until the status light on the front of the camera turns solid red.
- Once the status light starts flashing red, set up the camera as new.
- Reboot your router.