Your Wyze Cam v3 Pro shows as offline in the Wyze app. You are unable to view the Live stream, change your settings, or make any updates to your camera.
Check that your Wyze app and firmware are up to date.
Switch the Live stream quality between 2K, SD, and 360 to see if there's a change.
- You may be experiencing low internet upload speeds. 360p uses the least amount of bandwidth.
- Power cycle the camera by unplugging it from its power source for 5 seconds and then plugging it back in.
Send a log from the Wyze app.
- Note the Log ID.
- Factory reset the camera and set it up as a new device. (Only do this after sending a log first!)
- Remove any microSD card inserted in the camera.
- With the camera plugged into power, press and hold the SETUP button on the bottom of the camera for 10 seconds until the status light on the front of the camera turns solid red.
- Once the status light starts flashing red, set up the camera as new.
- Reboot your router.