The camera shows as offline in the Wyze app. You are unable to view the Live stream, change your settings, or make any updates to your camera.
- Check that your Wyze app and firmware are up to date.
- Make sure that the ambient light is dark enough.
- Depending on your settings, spotlight won't turn on if the area is not dark enough.
- If the area is light enough that the IR lights might consider it daytime, the spotlight will not turn on.
- Turn the spotlight Off and then back to Auto.
- In the Wyze app, under the camera's Settings > Spotlight Settings > Spotlight Control.
- Check your Rules and Schedules.
- Make sure you don't have any set that might interfere with the spotlight triggering. For example, a schedule that has the spotlight trigger only after 12 AM.
- Power cycle the camera by unplugging it from its power source for 5 seconds and then plugging it back in.
Send a log from the Wyze app.
- Note the Log ID.
- Factory reset the camera and set it up as a new device. (Only do this after sending a log first!)
- Remove any microSD card inserted in the camera.
- With the camera plugged into power, press and hold the SETUP button on the bottom of the camera for 10 seconds until the status light on the front of the camera turns solid red.
- Once the status light starts flashing red, set up the camera as new.
- Once the camera is set back up, enable the spotlight under Spotlight Settings.