Motion Tagging shows a green box around objects in motion. This helps when scrolling through a lot of footage to see if and where motion happened.
Here's a clip of what Motion Tagging looks like:
To turn on Motion Tagging:
- In the Wyze app, tap Home, then your Wyze Cam.
- Tap More > Motion Tagging to toggle it on/off.
Can I add or remove Motion Tagging in a video?
No, it is not possible to add Motion Tagging to a video that has already been recorded or to remove it from a video that has it.
- When Motion Tagging is turned on, it will be visible in ANY recorded video (Playback, Event Videos, Time Lapse, and Manually Recorded Videos).
- Motion Tagging sensitivity is fixed, and predefined. This means that it is not affected by changes to your Detection Settings.
- If there are multiple moving objects in view, the largest moving object will be framed.
- If the green frame touches the Detection Zone, even if the object doesn't enter the zone, it will be tagged as motion.
- Motion Tagging is not available on: Wyze Video Doorbell or Wyze Video Doorbell Pro.