To set up Wyze Sense Climate Sensor:
- In the Home tab of the Wyze app, tap the + plus sign in the top left.
- Select Add Device.
- Tap Sensors > Wyze Climate Sensor.
- On the next screen, select the hub you want to connect your sensor to.
- Remove the plastic battery tab that is located on the back of the sensor.
- Press and hold the reset button on the side of the sensor until the light flashes.
- The setup will complete automatically.
- Name the sensor once the setup finishes.
- On the Things to Try page, select Create or edit a device group to organize your Wyze devices into new or existing groups, or select Share this device to give family and friends access to your new Wyze device.
- Tap Skip to do this later.
- You’re all set. Enjoy your new Wyze device!
Placing Your Sensor
Now that you have added the sensor to the Wyze app, the sensors can be mounted using the included adhesive on the back of the sensor.
Note: Before sticking your sensor to a surface, move it to the area you plan to mount it and test it to make sure it works at this distance from your Wyze Sense Hub.
Mount by cleaning the surface and removing the paper from the adhesive backing before placing it. Keep in mind that the adhesive should be considered permanent, so make sure it’s where you want the sensor prior to mounting!