To set up Wyze Sense Leak Sensor:
- In the Home tab of the Wyze app, tap the + plus sign in the top left.
- Select Add Device.
- Tap Sensors > Wyze Leak Sensor.
- On the next screen, select the hub you want to connect your sensor to.
- Using a screwdriver, unscrew the back cover of the sensor and remove the cover. Remove the plastic tab from the sensor’s battery compartment by pulling the plastic tab.
- Press and hold the reset button on the side of the sensor until the light flashes.
- The setup will complete automatically.
- Name the sensor once the setup finishes.
- On the Things to Try page, select Create or edit a device group to organize your Wyze devices into new or existing groups, or select Share this device to give family and friends access to your new Wyze device.
- Tap Skip to do this later.
- You’re all set. Enjoy your new Wyze device!
- To set up your Wyze Leak Sensor Probe, simply plug it into your Wyze Sense Leak Sensor.
- Once it is successfully paired, you’ll see a plus symbol in the top right corner of the Wyze Sense Leak Sensor page.