Wyze Room Sensor sets up in just a few minutes. As long as your Wyze Thermostat is already set up, adding Wyze Room Sensor to the Wyze app is only a few taps away.
To set up your Wyze Room Sensor:
- In the Wyze app, go to the Home page.
- Tap on your Wyze Thermostat.
- Tap the sensor icon in the upper right corner.
- Tap on the plus icon in the lower-right corner.
- Press and hold the connectivity button on the top of the sensor until the Bluetooth icon flashes.
- Check that your Wyze Thermostat is connected to Wi-Fi and that the BluetoothⓇ icon is flashing. If the BluetoothⓇ icon is not flashing, check that there are 2 AAA batteries in your sensor.
- Keep your room sensor near your thermostat.
- Tap Begin.
- Wait for your Wyze Thermostat to search, pair, and connect to your Wyze Room Sensor.
- Keep your sensor near your thermostat.
- Name your Wyze Room Sensor.
- Tap Save. That's it!